Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Day or Good Evening Wherever You Are.



I am Veronica. Life has always been exciting for me and I look forward to each day as a new adventure. Maybe I am a "cock-eyed optimist" who always sees the glass half full.

I have been writing on and off for 25 years. In my previous positions, I did catalogue work and copy writing; always creating something original from scratch.

With each twist and turn of the road in one’s life, I never even considered the touch of writing in my professional career as writing. That is until 2004, when I left the business world and moved from the states to Europe.

After doing some analyzing, I started to write for the English speaking papers here in Spain. I hooked up with an editor for an international paper based in Paris and began writing about festivals and folklore in European towns. I figured it was time to expand with other genres.

Since then, I write everyday and my works have been accepted for web and print work for ezines, magazines, blogs, marketing sites and of course, Helium. In 2008, I was commissioned to write a book on Green Building.

The amount of money I pull now in is much less than while working in Manhattan, but I am where I want to be. My writing has improved and my life is more tranquil allowing me to spend more time with my husband and son.

I am very thrilled to meet so many people, especially SG, via the Internet and look forward to contributing to Hack Writer.

1 comment: