Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi Everyone

Hi there,

This is Kim Kirsch and I am so glad to have been invited to take part in the activities here. I am also a member of Helium but spend most of my time freelancing at GAF and Elance.

I am a mother of two and I have a great boyfriend. My youngest is graduating high school this year and will begin college in the fall. Speed skating is our life as she is a world champion so that is what the majority of our free time is spent doing.

Let's see, what else might you want to know? Well, we attend church regularly and are quite involved there as well. My helium writings have led me to many other new writing opportunities including writing articles about people for the church's Sunday Magazine. Talk about pressure...lol.

Anyway, again I am so glad that Sarah Grace invited me and I cannot wait to post again and read what ya'll have been up to. :)

Cheers!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!

    Glad you could join us. Hopefully we will all have a great year with this blog and our individual and team writing endeavors!

    SG

    ReplyDelete